In this blog you will get the information about how to change Wi-Fi password on TP- link router. But first, before you get the information on TP- link Wi-Fi password change. We should tell you some remarkable facts about TP -link wireless router.
TP- link is a Chinese company which was founded in 1996 for making computer networking devices like wireless router, networking cables, media converter, smart home technology device etc. TP-link has made the routers which are specifically built to reach your homes and give you the best in technology which is absolute in every possible way.
TP- link is the best brand that gives the WLAN device and broadband CPE devices. TP-Link provides a wide range of router for example; TP- Link AC1750 Archer C7, TP- Link AC1750 Archer D7, TP- Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps, TP- Link AC1350 Archer C60 etc.
But with dual band antennas and Gigabit connection speed, TP-Link AC1750 Archer C7 router is the best amongst the other which TP-link has brought in its home router range. TP-Link router is best due to its high speed internet sharing ability. Talking about its design the three antennas which are adjustable gives maximum wireless signal coverage in your house.
Whereas, coming back to the blog title that how will TP- link router change Wi-Fi password or how to change Wi-Fi password on TP- link router? A large number of queries are asked to us in reference to Change TP- Link Wi-Fi password. In this blog we hope to resolve your questions. This is a very simple process which can be done very easily without any burden. You must follow the below- given steps:
- Check whether you are connected to the network by any wireless or wired connection. Now from the computer which is connected with the router open any web portal and enter https://192.168.1.1 in the URL address bar.
- You will be directed to the Username and Password screen. If you have changed them in the start then you should fill that username and password. Otherwise you can enter the default username which is “admin” and password that is “admin”.
- You can also change the wireless network name for both the band (i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz). For that you have to click on ‘wireless’ tab in the control panel.
- Now under the basic setting section you can change your wireless network name (SSID). You have to delete the recent name from SSID field. After Deleting enter the new wireless network name (SSID) and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- For password change go over ‘wireless security’ under the wireless tab. To view the recent password click on the ‘unmask’ option under WPA shared Key. Now you can use your desired password and click on ‘apply setting’ to save your password for further use.
Hence, in the above defined info your query regarding how to change Wi-Fi password on TP- Link router and how TP- Link can change the Wi-Fi password is solved. If any Questions contact us on our toll free number or do the live chat with us.