Most of the people often search for queries like “how to find the network name and key of the wireless network at home”. We all know that it is important for us to remember the SSID and wireless key of our home wireless network because this helps us to connect to our network. Unless we don’t know these credentials, we won’t be able to connect to the router. So there is nothing to get frustrated as in this article, you will get to know how to find the network name and key of our home wifi. We will also answer the most search FAQ over the Internet.
- To find the network name and key of your wireless network, go to your router and turn it.
- Now look for the wireless card on the back of the router.
- You will see the network name and key written on the wireless card.
Once you get to know the network name and key of your wireless network, you can easily connect to the router.
How can I change my wireless network name or password?
Hold for a second before you get into your router to change the wireless network name or password. In this section, we will discuss how to find the network name and key to change it in the router settings. Before you get into the router settings to change the network name and key, we recommend you thinking of a normal SSID for your router. Make sure you don’t use and personal name or contact information while changing the SSID.
- Log into the router using the web browser on your computer.
- Visit the router’s default gateway address to navigate to the router login page.
- Once you visit the router login page, enter the router login credentials into the respective fields and click the login tab.
- Now, you will see the router setup page from where you need to go to the wireless settings window.
- Reached wireless settings window? Now assign your wireless network a new SSID and wireless key. Make sure the wireless key is complex and combinations of characters and numbers.
- After you change the wireless name and key, save the settings on the router and it will take a while for your router to make the changes take effect.
Now that you have got to know how to find out the network name and key to change it, go to any of your wireless-enabled devices and connect to the wireless network using a new password.
So this article was all about to explain you how to find out the network name and key. You also got to know how to find out the network name and key to change it. We hope you liked this article and if you need any advice or assistance regarding this, call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.