Tp-Link Deco m9 is the answer to all Wi-Fi related issues. The tp-link M9 Plus mesh is a wifi system to get rid of interrupted internet and slow wireless connectivity. TP-link Deco M9 plus mesh router setup can be done with the deco app available in IOS and Android devices.
How to setup tp link deco M9 router?
The best part is that you can complete the tp link deco setup using deco app, which is available for both the IOS and Android devices. You just need to create tp link deco account and you are good to go. Now, follow these easy steps to complete tp-link deco m9 plus mesh router setup.
- Download the deco app.
- Click on the deco icon on your smartphone.
- Now, you need to create a new tp link deco account. If you don’t have an account already, click on sign up.
- Provide the login details to create an account.
- Tap ‘let’s Begin’
- Select your deco’s model number. Click ‘Next’
- Now, you need to disconnect the power cable form your modem.
- Connect one of the deco unit to the modem by using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the one end of the power adapter into the deco unit and its other end into the power outlet.
- Make sure that the light on the deco is ‘pulsing blue’
- The Bluetooth on your mobile device must be turned on.
- Now, you need to choose the location where you want to place your first deco unit.
- Next, you need to create your wifi network. Provide a network name and password.
- Select join to this network and go to the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone to join the network.
- Click ‘next’ on the app.
- The primary deco unit is setup.
- Now, if you want to add more units, click on the ‘Add more deco’
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete setup process.
For the best results, place the deco units in an open and unobstructed area away from major appliances and electronics. With the above-given steps, tp link deco setup is now completed.
To find more details on TP-Link Deco M9 plus Mesh Router setup, you can get in touch with our technical team. Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you. You just need to call them and ask them how to setup tp link deco m9 router and they will help you.