You can get a high range of internet connectivity all over your home without any breakage with the TP-Link range extender. Now, it has become easy to access the Wi-Fi network without any issue by connecting tp link range extender. You just have to install the TP-Link range extender at your place using www.tplinkrepeater.com and it will increase the range of your home network. It extends the speed of your existing router and provides internet connectivity in hard to reach areas. TP Link extender setup is quite an easy process. Go through the complete blog to know how to access tp link extender to boost the wireless signals.
How to set up the TP-Link Range Extender?
- First of all, place the TP-Link extender in an appropriate location.
- Now, connect your PC with your range extender using Ethernet cable.
- Plug in your wireless range extender into a power outlet and turn it on.
- After that, connect the tp link extender to the wireless network.
- Now, use your PC to launch a web browser and enter the default web address in the address bar i.e. www.tplinkrepeater.com.
- Once you’re on the admin page, enter the username and password in the given fields and click ‘Login’ to log into Tp link extender.
- Next, you will see the Tp link extender setup page which will display the present status of your extender.
- The setup wizards will automatically load on extender’s interface. Run the wizards and follow the online instructions to complete the setup process.
- After that, click the “Scan” option to scan the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the wireless home network that you want to extend.
- Further, enable the security settings and configure other settings as per requirement.
If you face any problem during setup such as Tp link extender won’t connect to the internet, you can take assistance from our experts. Now, we will tell you how to access Tp link extender using the WPS method.
TP Link Extender Setup via WPS Method:
If your router and wireless network supports WPS, follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, locate the WPS button on the TP-Link wireless range extender.
- Then, press and hold the WPS button for at least 10 seconds. The WPS LED on the extender will start to blink.
- After one minute, press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router.
- Wait for the extender to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once connected, the WPS LED on your TP-Link extender will turn green.
How to reset the TP-Link range extender?
Resetting the TP-Link extender is simple. A hard reset can remove all the changes you have made. Here are the steps for TP-Link extender reset:
- Make sure the TP-Link extender is on.
- Now, look for the Reset button on the tp link extender’s back.
- After that, press and hold the Reset button using a sharp paper clip.
- Next, release the button after a few seconds.
- Once reset, your TP-Link extender will restart automatically. You need to configure your TP-Link device once again.
You may face some technical issues during TP Link extender setup such as tp link extender won’t connect, etc. You can look for a smooth and reliable TP-Link extender support to resolve all TP-Link related issues and get instant support from our technical experts. You can contact them on their toll-free no. or chat live through a live chat window.